We Are Committed To Your Privacy
Ignize (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.Ignize.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or job title (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us by filling out the form on our “Contact Us” or any other form on our page. We use your name and email address to process your request and reach out to you. We may also use the phone number or any other information you provide on the form to reach out to you and discuss your interest in Ignize and its services.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as our “Contact Us” form. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Kommenterad [go1]: This is an example policy for Ignize. It should be adjusted according to your ogranisation.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only used for statistical purposes. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To contact you about your interest in our services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ignize’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ignize about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ignize, our customers, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to info@Ignize.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, email address, or telephone number. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 please contact us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at info@Ignize.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We will keep your personal information for as long as it is needed to provide you with the services you requested. Once the information is no longer needed to provide you with our services, we will delete your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your GDPR Rights
If you are a resident of or are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Personal information you provide on or through the Website or otherwise in connection with our activities is only collected with your consent, and may be transmitted outside of the EEA to us pursuant to that consent. In general, under the GDPR you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Have incomplete or incorrect personal information corrected
- Have your personal information deleted
- Suspend or restrict our use of your personal information, or withdraw your consent
- Object to our processing of your personal information, under certain conditions
- Request a copy of your personal information
- Request to have your personal information transferred directly to you or to another organization, under certain conditions
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe your rights under the GDPR are not being respected
- Right not to be subjected to automated individual decision-making
Should you request a copy of your personal information, we will provide you with a copy. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. Should you request the deletion of your personal information, we will generally do so as soon as practicable, although your right to have your personal information deleted is subject to exceptions, such as, for example, compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement. You should note that our servers are located in the United States, which is deemed by the European Union to have inadequate data protection. Accordingly, when you provide information to us through the Website, you are providing that information to us in the United States. We will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
Right to complain
A complaint may be filed directly with the competent supervisory authority at any time, especially in an EU country where you reside, work or where the alleged breach happened if you believe that our processing of your personal data is illegal. Direct contacts of the competent supervisory body in Luxemburg is:
National Data Protection Commission (CPND)
15, Boulevard du Jazz
L-4370 Belvaux, Luxemburg
Tél. : (+352) 26 10 60 -1
Fax. : (+352) 26 10 60 29